Financing Your System
An EPOS system is always a significant investment, regardless of the size of your business. And leasing is a very good way of spreading the cost as well as being tax efficient. Whilst we do not offer any finance directly, we have worked closely with bira for many years to provide this service through their ‘bira-bank’ financial arm. They not only offer the most competitive rates (which often beat many competitors even including the cost of membership on top) but also offer many great services and benefits as well.
With membership of bira you will benefit from ‘real cost savings’ with exclusive access to a wide range of business services;
- Free Legal Advice – bira legal service alone, represents a saving of £1300 on the equivalent support and advice, and includes £50,000 indemnity cover.
- Card Processing – card processing rates save members an average of £974 per year; these rates do not attract a separate authorisation fee or charge.
- Free Business Banking – banking rates are free for 18 months (as a new customer) and 30% cheaper than the standard small business tariff (a typical saving of around £639 per year).
- bira Pension Scheme – An auto enrolment scheme exclusively for bira members with guaranteed acceptance.
- Increased buying power – bira direct, member’s benefit from a wide range of suppliers offering savings and expertise on products.
- Royalty Free Music – bira music store is not only is cheaper than necessary the PPL / PRS licenses, but actually means you’re exempt from needing them.
That is just a selection of bira’s extensive list of services offered to members when they become part of the association. bira can also financially ‘health check’ your utility bills, support with rate reviews, offer a dedicated retail shop insurance scheme and even have their own bank, just for members, so borrowing and saving money becomes easier and more effective.
Supporting members with highly competitive fixed rate loans for both business and personal needs. Whether you’re looking for an equipment loan to invest in your business, to purchase next seasons stock with a working capital loan or a vehicle loan for a new or used car for you, your family or a staff member bira bank can help. Benefit from a personal service, repayment terms up to 60 months and fixed rates of interest.
Members of the following organisations are also eligible to apply for finance from bira-bank without requiring direct membership:
- RETRA (Radio Electrical and TV Retailers Association)
- HTA ( Horticultural Traders Association)
- MLA (Master Locksmiths Association)
- TFA (Tenant Farmers Association)
- NMBS (National Merchant Buying Society)
- GIMA (Garden Industry Manufacturers Association)
- BHETA (British Home Enhancement Trade Association)
- APHC (Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors)
- BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photography)
- NAG (National Association of Goldsmiths which is now part of National Association of Jewellers)
We are an EPOS software development company. For over 20 years we have provided EPOS software and hardware to a range of companies including DIY, Hardware, Cookshops, Locksmiths, Ironmongers, Clothing, Security, Cycling and many more…