Under normal circumstances, if a customer returns an item that is faulty, it would be put somewhere safe until being returned to the supplier for a refund or replacement. However, in reality it is never that simple. Not only can they simply go missing, they could get put back on the shelf and sold again, or get damaged by floating around the stock room for too long. You also have to account for this item not being in stock when it actually is.
The returns module handles all your needs with the following features.
- Easy to use log screen to enter products that need returning to suppliers.
- Browse and edit the log at any time.
- Items are removed from stock when put on the log.
- Create returns notes by supplier when required.
- Report on items returned, by supplier.
Click above to see complete image
- Add items to the log from the checkout screen so they don’t get forgotten.
We are an EPOS software development company. For over 20 years we have provided EPOS software and hardware to a range of companies including DIY, Hardware, Cookshops, Locksmiths, Ironmongers, Clothing, Security, Cycling and many more…