Homehardware have thousands of product lines in their warehouses and run multiple promotions each year. Which is great for customer choice but can be tricky to keep track of everything. That’s why Retailer fully integrates with Homehardware, to make the whole process much easier.
The Homehardware integration is really easy to use and you can pick and choose how much of it’s functionality you wish to use, for example you can…
- Download product details including description, barcode, brand, pack size, cost and suggested selling price (this can be done by entering the Homehardware code or scanning the barcode) the system does the rest
- Download the latest pricing information from Homehardware and then action those cost price changes across across your product range
- Update your product range with Homehardware data across a wide spectrum of attributes, don’t want Homehardware’s descriptions but you do want their cost prices? No problem
- Amend selling prices against those cost price changes in batch so as to maintain your margin and profitability
- Download the latest promotions and assign the correct product range enabling you to assess the financial benefit of each promotion
- Electronically send your purchase orders directly to the Homehardware server, no more faxing!
- Receive order acknowledgments in real time with fulfillment estimates
We are an EPOS software development company. For over 20 years we have provided EPOS software and hardware to a range of companies including DIY, Hardware, Cookshops, Locksmiths, Ironmongers, Clothing, Security, Cycling and many more…