The sales ledger module contains everything you need to track, chase and update your customers accounts. It interacts with the sales screens to warn you when clients are exceeding their credit limit, on stop or outside their tradining terms and of course is extremely user friendly.
- Easy to use, ‘one screen does all’ module.
- Email invoice and statement
- Live Integration between Sales Modules and Nominal Ledger.
- Professional statement printing.
- Overdue letters printing facility.
- Multi-Branch capable.
- Unlimited History.
- Payment to multiple bank accounts.
- Allocation, part allocation and de-allocation of invoices allowed.
- Refund of credit notes to clients.
- Settlement discounts on invoices.
- Direct Debits, both fixed and variable with output files for most banks.
- Batch statement production with invoice production option and automatic emailing or printing.
- Independent invoice posting module, with checking facility to ensure invoices are not posted twice in error.
Click above to see complete image
- Sales ageing report, detailed and summary with numerous filter options.
- Account history reports with unlimited history.
- Account reconciliation reports.
- Payments received between periods.
- Payments due report indicating cash flow.
- Invoices posted (manually or automatically) from branches and head office between dates.
- Credit control reports by customer classification and days overdue.
- Direct Debit payment collection report, statements and bank report.
We are an EPOS software development company. For over 20 years we have provided EPOS software and hardware to a range of companies including DIY, Hardware, Cookshops, Locksmiths, Ironmongers, Clothing, Security, Cycling and many more…