All these basic reports are available with “Retailer Express”.Many more accompany other modules and features.
Introduction:With a wide range of reports across all areas from sales to stock and their related subjects, Retailer can give you all the information you need to improve and progress your business.
- Stock sheets by department and group to aid stock checks.
- Live stock valuations by product or department and group.
- Actual (live) stock quantities report by product or department and group.
- Product report by supplier.
- Goods received report by product and/or supplier and/or delivery, between dates.
- Product movement reports by product code, between dates.
- Audit reports for stock adjustments.
- Exception report for stock not adjusted / checked.
- Till checks, on demand, by till and/or assistant.
- ‘Z Reading’ report for those who are used to a conventional till.
- Banking Report to summarise all takings.
- New products added after a given date.
- Product price reports by current price, profit margin or price changed after a date.
- Print client/supplier listings by contact type, postcode, account code, credit status and more.
- Stock valuations by product, department and group.
- Stock replenishment report for products below minimum stock.
- Inventory price and sales price audit reports to track price changes of stock and at point of sale.
- Products with quantity break discounts applied.
- Sales reports of value or quantity by product, customer, department, group and more.
We are an EPOS software development company. For over 20 years we have provided EPOS software and hardware to a range of companies including DIY, Hardware, Cookshops, Locksmiths, Ironmongers, Clothing, Security, Cycling and many more…